When you first get that positive pregnancy test, you instantly start dreaming up the perfect nursery for your little bundle of joy. Choosing the right crib should be at the top of your list of things to pick out and we can help! The Babyletto Modo Crib is one of the most budget-friendly convertible cribs that doesn’t compromise quality for style. It’s sleek and modern and it’s built with quality New Zealand pine wood for sturdy construction.
TOP 3 REASONS WHY WE LOVE IT
1. Easy to assemble
Possibly one of the easiest cribs ever to put together, on average it takes less than an hour to fully assemble. It’s sturdy and doesn’t wobble, but it’s lightweight enough to move rooms if needed.
2. Toddler bed conversion kit is included
The crib is an amazing value on it’s own but as a bonus it also includes the conversion kit which is typically sold separately with most other cribs.
With a new baby on the way, we know there are so many things to buy from diapers to strollers and we love that your money will go a lot further when you invest in the Babyletto Modo Crib.
- Versatile modern design: The Modo’s geometric solid timber design and square feet ensures a sturdy and stable base making it the smart, stylish solution for your nursery.
- Greenguard Gold Certified: The Modo has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- Grows with baby: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- Clean modern aesthetic: Hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- Sustainable design: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
- Safe for baby: Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Universal Mattress fit: The Modo is a standard size crib. Check out our favorite crib mattresses here!
- 3-in-1 Convertablility: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed and the conversion kit is included!
Babyletto is known for having the best cribs at the most affordable price. They have quite a few top rated cribs, but we think Modo stands at the top. Don’t just take our word for it. Parents are raving about The Modo with an average of 4.7 stars with nearly 500 reviews on Wayfair. That should help put your mind at ease and you can rest easy knowing you’ve checked one more thing off your list to prepare for your baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Babyletto cribs safe?
Yes, Babyletto cribs are a great option and they keep safety as a priority.
Here is the brand’s statement:
“At Babyletto, our top priority is your child’s safety. We surpass national safety standards to provide you with the highest quality products possible.
All of our furniture meets voluntary ASTM standards in addition to CPSC regulations. We also have created our own rigorous quality control program to stay ahead of industry standards.”
Does Newton mattress fit in Babyletto modo?
Yes, the Babyletto Modo crib is a standard size crib and the Newton mattress will fit perfectly.
What is a 3 in one crib?
A 3-in-1 crib can be converted to be a crib, toddler bed, or daybed. In many cases, you will need to purchase additional conversion kits to change it from a crib into a toddler bed.
About the Author
Pin for Later!
You May Also Like:
THE 15 BEST NURSERY GLIDERS FOR 2022! [TRADITIONAL TO UNIQUE]
NURSERY ORGANIZATION HACKS YOU NEED TO KNOW
A MID CENTURY CRIB + 10 OTHER STUNNING NURSERY ITEMS