• ½ cup cornstarch
• 3 TBSP any cooking oil
• ¼ cup liquid soap (body wash or hand soap)
• Soap colorant (optional)
1. Add cornstarch, oil, and soap into bowl, and mix.
2. Continue to stir until your mixture thickens.
3. First it will have a texture like icing, and then it will turn into more of a playdough texture.
4. Now your flubber is complete! Pinch off a small piece, lather it up in your hands and rinse!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram: http://instagram.com/bmahan519
Follow Brooke on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bmahan519/
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.