The September concern of Neurosurgical Target appears to be like at anterior methods to thoracolumbar spinal surgical procedures.
In accordance to the subject matter editors, Paul Park, Juan Uribe, Tokumi Kanemura, and Dean Chou,
“The strategies highlighted in this concern of Neurosurgical Target broaden the scope of opportunities for the anterior tactic, enabling backbone surgeons to lessen surgical morbidity when offering condition-of-the-artwork treatment for people who will most profit from enhanced alignment and other strengths of thoracolumbar anterior backbone surgical procedures.”
The pursuing article content can be located in the September concern:
- “Introduction. Thoracolumbar anterior backbone surgical procedures: modern day procedures and results” by Paul Park et al.
- “Purposeful and radiological final result of anterior retroperitoneal as opposed to posterior transforaminal interbody fusion in the administration of one-amount lumbar degenerative illness” by Roberto Bassani et al.
- “Again soreness results right after minimally invasive anterior lumbar interbody fusion: a systematic assessment” by Alvin Y. Chan et al.
- “The feasibility of pc-assisted 3D navigation in various-amount lateral lumbar interbody fusion in mixture with posterior instrumentation for grownup spinal deformity” by Michael J. Potent et al.
- “Charge of failure of oblique decompression in lateral one-posture surgical procedures: medical success” by J. Alex Thomas et al.
- “The outcome of anterior lumbar interbody fusion staging get on perioperative difficulties in circumferential lumbar fusions carried out within just the exact medical center admission” by Michael M. Safaee et al.
- “Vulnerability of the L5 nerve root in the course of anterior lumbar interbody fusion at L5–S1: circumstance sequence and assessment of the literature” by Ehsan Dowlati et al.
- “The affect of age on tactic-associated difficulties with navigated lateral lumbar interbody fusion” by Yamaan S. Saadeh et al.
- “Spinal neurovascular difficulties with anterior thoracolumbar backbone surgical procedures: a systematic assessment and assessment of thoracolumbar vascular anatomy” by Nathan A. Shlobin et al.
- “PEEK as opposed to titanium cages in lateral lumbar interbody fusion: a comparative assessment of subsidence” by Peter G. Campbell et al.
- “Lateral lumbar interbody fusion in revision surgical procedures for restenosis right after posterior decompression” by Yoshifumi Kudo et al.
- “Minimally invasive lateral corpectomy for thoracolumbar traumatic burst fractures” by Adam G. Podet et al.
- “Mini-open up lateral retropleural/retroperitoneal methods for thoracic and thoracolumbar junction anterior column pathologies” by Peter A. Christiansen et al.
- “The anterior-to-psoas tactic for interbody fusion at the L5–S1 section: medical and radiological results” by Massimo Miscusi et al.
- “Solitary-posture susceptible lateral tactic: cadaveric feasibility review and early medical knowledge” by Jakub Godzik et al.
- “Clamshell thoracotomy for en bloc resection of a three-amount thoracic chordoma: technological take note and operative movie” by John F. Burke et al.
- “Does interbody cage lordosis affect genuine segmental lordosis obtained in minimally invasive lumbar backbone fusion?” by Francis C. Lovecchio et al.